- Open the hood and remove the connector/wire for the MAF.
- Remove the 4 clamps that hold the top of the filter "box" on.
- Remove the top and replace the filter. You will have to wrestle the top off while bending the hose. The hose will bend easier on a hot day than a cold one. The hose can be removed at the MAF.
- The filter "box" is on the passenger side. The air filter is
rectangular in shape and about 1.5 inches thick.
- Remove the old one and replace it with the new one.
- Reassemble the filter box and the job is complete.