Automatic Seatbelt Solution
Try this easy fix
Basically all you are doing is disconnecting the rear window switches and using them to control the seatbelts.
- Remove the back seats.
- Remove the screw with the washer holding the side panel.
- Pull back and slightly lift side panel (just enough to reach behind).
- Unplug connectors to the rear window(green) and the seatbelt motor(white).
- Switch the connections (make sure the feed end is connected to the motor).
Remember, the connectors are the same type for both the window and the seatbelt motor so you canít make a mistake.
- Try the switches before you close up everything.
Youíre all done!