APPLICABILITY: ALL SUBARU VEHICLES
KATS DECOATER GUN INSTRUCTIONS FOR "NO TOUCH" TRANSIT COATING REMOVAL
The following equipment will be required
Rubber gloves, rubber boots, safety glasses, Kats Decoater Gun, KATS 8000A remover, water hose, 4060 PSI of water pressure, chamois.
Assembly of Decoater Gun
- Slide plastic siphon tube over brass connector under bottle cap.
- Snap the black deflector tip under the brass spray nozzle.
- Attach pistol grip sprayer to water hose with 4060 PSI.
- Place the vehicle in a shaded, well ventilated area.
- Attach pistol grip sprayer to the garden hose.
- Fill the bottle with undiluted KATS 8000A remover.
- Regulate water pressure to 4060 PSI.
Note The KATS gun assembly must remain upright to prevent liquid remover leakage through the vent hole.
- Choose the proper dilution setting by moving the stem. (See chart for settings).
- Do not pre-rinse the vehicle.
- Generously spray the vehicle starting at the bottom and working up to the top.
- Allow 2 minutes of soak time, making sure the entire vehicle stays wet with the solution.
- After the 2 minute soak time, rinse the vehicle thoroughly. Pay close attention to cracks and crevices that can trap the solution.
- Dry the vehicle using the chamois. During this time, inspect for any un-removed coating. If it is necessary to remove additional coating, repeat the washing instructions on that area only.
Note This product is safe and biodegradable when used according to package instructions.
Five preset dilution settings provide the versatility to handle various weather conditions or transit coating thicknesses.
The Decoating Gun is available at the address below:
HANSON-LORAN CO., INC.
6700 Caballero Blvd.
Buena Park, CA 90620
Phone: (714) 522-5700 Fax: (714) 522-5834