Before you start, disconnect the battery.
- Place a chuck behind the rear wheels.
- Jack the front of the car. I used a garage jack and jack stands. Make sure you know the locations of the jack points before you work under a car.
- Disconnect the wires on the sensors (this can be done from underneath or above) a mirror can also be helpful.
- Spray the threads of the oxygen sensors with WD-40.
- Use a box wrench, open end wrench or a special socket for Oxygen sensors (I used the special socket with a 1 inch box wrench).
- Remove the sensors.
- Apply lube to the threads of the new sensors before
- Reconnect the wires.